Well, I actually can't believe I'm making a blog. I always love reading other people's blogs, and here I am, finally making my own. Is that weird? I kind of think it is. I actually really think it is, but, oh well, here I am, nonetheless.
This is more for me than anybody else. If you happen to get some great insight about life from my blog, yay! But really, it just seems like a really fun, easy way to say what I want to say. And I have a lot to say. So, for the next week, there's probably going to be at least...i don't know...30 or so posts...(not true) then I'll probably get bored and stop this whole "blogging" thing, partly cause I have nothing more to say, partly cause I'm really afraid of internet stalkers.
Anyways, here goes :)
This is more for me than anybody else. If you happen to get some great insight about life from my blog, yay! But really, it just seems like a really fun, easy way to say what I want to say. And I have a lot to say. So, for the next week, there's probably going to be at least...i don't know...30 or so posts...(not true) then I'll probably get bored and stop this whole "blogging" thing, partly cause I have nothing more to say, partly cause I'm really afraid of internet stalkers.
Anyways, here goes :)
1 comment:
Hey you'r weird but weird is great...anything else is BORING.
Besides my mouth is watering.
Post a Comment