"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
--Mahatma Gandhi
My eternal frustration is Christians who do not look like Christ.
(Myself included.)
Things to be reevaluated:
(or: How does Jesus feel about...?)
I have my opinions. I'd love to know yours.
(Myself included.)
Things to be reevaluated:
(or: How does Jesus feel about...?)
- privilege and power
- redistribution of wealth
- gender roles and feminism
- the poor, the vulnerable, the marginalized
- the oppressed in our midst
- apathy
- our pathetic justifications to avoid the challenge of thought and change
I have my opinions. I'd love to know yours.
1 comment:
i'd love to talk with you about these. i have opinions about all of them. :) and my talk is going to be addressing a few of those. good thing we have and long car ride and the next five days together.
Post a Comment